Important: Please read this before you submit
the completed Rental Information form
1. If you have a PDF printer installed on your computer (e.g. Adobe PDF,
BullZip PDF Writer), print and save a copy of your completed Rental
Information form as a pdf file. E-mail that file as an attachment to: Enter
Change or Remove whichever is applicable
2. If you would like to install a free PDF file printer on your computer, see
below for instructions. When your pdf printer is installed, see step 1.
3. If steps 1 and 2 above do not apply, please contact the webmaster by
telephone or email.
The Rental Information form is convenient and easy to complete.
Unfortunately, you cannot save the completed form unless you can
create a pdf file. Here’s how you do it.
How to create pdf files using BullZip PDF Writer
What is a pdf file? It stands for ‘portable document format’ and pdf files
are important because they allow documents that have been created in
all kinds of software to be shared with others who may not have the
original software installed on their computers (for example, photos,
spreadsheets, text documents, etc.).
PDF files can be viewed using Adobe Reader, which is free to
Note: Look in your list of installed programs. It’s unlikely that you
don’t have Adobe Reader already but, if you don’t, click here to
How to install and use ‘Bullzip Writer’
2. On the top left side of the ‘Bullzip Writer’ page, click on
‘Click Here to Start Your Download’ (it is free).
4. The next window you will see is ‘Security Window’ Click ‘Run’
5. When the User Account Control Changes appears Click Yes
The sequence that follows is as follows:
6. The software called ‘BullZip PDF Writer’ will appear with any printer
Assigned to your computer. Adobe Reader won’t allow you to save a PDF
With their software because they want you to buy Adobe Writer, which is very
expensive. Bull.com has made their software free and it allows you to take a
PDF file and send it to BulPZip PDF Writer as a document print. It prints it as a saved file on your desktop, which can be moved to any folder on your computer and physically print it on your regular printer or attach the file on an email. We have made a PDF Document which you can actually fill in data and forward to us in order to put Information about your rental unit on the web. It sounds difficult but in reality is quite simple to do.
7 You can now create a pdf file from any document or web page. Simply go
through your normal ‘Print’ procedure. Instead of your usual paper printer
you need to choose ‘BullZip PDF Writer’ from the list of available printers.
5. The next step is the same as saving a file: you just name your pdf file and
specify a save location.
6. You can view the pdf file by going to its location (through My Documents)
and double-clicking on the file. Adobe Reader or ‘BullZip PDF Writer’ will open and display the file.
7. Attach the pdf file to an e-mail and everyone you send it to is able to view
it properly. That’s all there is to it!
8. When your pdf printer is installed, see below Carefree Rental Form and click to download.
CAREFREE RENTAL AND TRANSFER CONTRACT DOWNLOAD
When you have made a contract to rent your unit, you will be required to
complete the attached document and submit it to the Carefree Office.
Download the document and comply with requirements.
CAREFREE RENTAL FORM
CLICK Here and download the form ready to fill in your data,